Saturday, August 2, 2008

Surf's up dude!

I just wanted to test out posting pictures-so here is Griffin on the beach in Cabo. I can't believe I'm not going to see that little face for 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Auntie Rae said...

Great news Laura and family! Many wishes for safe travels and a truly wonderful journey. We will be anxiously checking your blog for updates and looking forward to our own trip later this fall! I'm sure the whole BacNinh group is sending good wishes to all of the travelers. When you have a minute to breath and regroup I would like to e-mail you privately while you are there in Vietnam. We are in the BN group database - Mike and Lisa from Wisconsin. It would be great if you could send a note with your e-mail address when you have the time. All joy to you and your little girl! Lisa

Aunt Patti said...

Well kiddo, I have no idea if this will end up on your blog. I hope so. I'm so excieted I can't wait for you guys to get home! Make sure you post our little girls sizes so I can get frilly girly things for her. keep us posted. Love you Aunt Patti