Last night was kind of a rough night with Maddy so we are hoping to get a little more sleep tonight. We will probably just hang out here most of the day and start to pack (Yea!) Our flight leaves here Tuesday at noon so we are counting down-we can't wait to get home and back to normal life!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Scenes from Vietnam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi guys!!!!
Love seeing all your postings... I keep forgetting my pass word and have to keep making new ones, how funny... ITs like we are addicted to this blog thing, you might have to keep it going when you get home, haha... I get up every day and check it or look at it before going to bed, we were gone on a 2 day getaway, and I was having withdrawls wondering what was happening, and what I missed, :)
Such a interesting journey, cant wait to hear the in person stories and meet little maddy.... hope she is letting you get some rest tonight. I bet you are so happy to be packing and see the light at the end of the tunnel...... I hope Maddy does well on the plane, take 2 pills on the way home for sure,,,haha....
Say hi to Craig and give little maddy a kiss from us all, I know Griffin is going to be so happy to see you.........
as we all are........
have a safe trip home!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS
Dena
Hi there Craig and Laura- I've enjoyed hearing about your trip and experiences in Vietnam and seeing the pictures. I'm sure it's now Monday there, it is 9:36pm Sunday here, so I probably won't write again. I bet Griffin is excited to see you and the baby. I will still log onto this blog to see what else is written, but I will probably just wait to "talk" to you when you get home. I'm anxious to see her and Griffin. Have a safe trip home and God Bless.
Love,
Teresa
Hi,
I have to tell you, I have so much fun reading your blog. I appreciate you taking the time to let us all enjoy your journey.
You must be so anxious to get back to America. Have you been able to watch any of the Olympics?
Hope you trip goes well.
Andrea
Post a Comment