Thursday, July 31, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Hello everyone! If you are reading this than I guess I successfully started a blog! I figured this would be a great way to let everyone follow along on our journey to adopt our baby girl from Vietnam. (No, she doesn't have a name yet-well, maybe we have one in mind but we are not telling as of yet!) Since we received approval to travel so quickly, we really are not prepared so until we leave this Sunday we will be super busy getting ready. Most approvals have been taking about 60-90 days, and we got ours at only 31 days. I am going to try to post regularly during our trip and we would love to read lots of comments so we can feel close to home. Right now, I'm off to pack!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations Laura!!! Have a safe trip there and back. I'll be waiting for your blog entries.

Andrea said...

It works! I'm really impressed!
Good luck to you all. You're in my thoughts and prayers everyday!!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you for safe travel. I am excited to be able to read about your journey! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Dena said...

Hi guys!!!!
so glad to hear that you are there safe and sound.... WE have been wondering how its going there and what you are doing...
Cant wait to hear about your first meeting with your new little princess, cant wait to see the new photos....
I will keep checking back...
Be safe..... We are so happy for you both
Dena