I don't know if anyone is still reading this because I bet you thought I wasn't ever going to post again! Needless to say, I have had my hands full around here and I have hardly had time to check my email much less time to blog. It wouldn't be so bad except both kids have decided that they don't need naps during the day, and that is usually when I have time to myself. Maddy was sleeping quite a bit the first couple days-partially because of jet lag I am sure but we also discovered she has had an ear infection. Now that she is on antibiotics and feeling better she is a bundle of energy all day. She has been determined to pull up since we were in Vietnam and the other day she did it all on her own. We were watching her all morning and she would almost make it and then fall, so then all of a sudden when we weren't paying attention we looked and there she was standing there all proud of herself. She hasn't been napping but she will go to sleep at 6:30 p.m., wake up once during the night for a bottle, and then sleep until 6:30 a.m. We try to keep her awake longer but she just will not stay awake for anything! She just passes out all of a sudden. We had lots of visitors last week, but the last couple days we have had to ourselves to get used to our new family. Griffin is doing pretty well with his new sister, but now he wants to play with all the baby toys and not his own. We have to work on the sharing a little, but he is still getting used to the idea that he isn't an only child anymore. Well, I'm going to go get some sleep while I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Laura,
This is great - she is adorable! I love the sleeping in her Jumperoo! Congratulations once again - PAP Ann M
Yes, people are still checking...thanks for posting again! Claire is honored to have made the blog and can't wait for another playdate. Maddy will have to teach her a thing or two about crawling and pulling up. What an ambitious little girl you have! Hope to see you guys again soon.
I look at this blog several times a day to catch anything new. I love the picture of her passed out in the bouncy seat. Hmmm imagine that, a child fighting her sleep. Never heard of such a thing! LOL
Teresa
I hadn't checked the Blog since you got home. It was great to see the pictures of your family all together again!
Thanks for the update.
It's always so fun to pull up your blog and find more adorable pictures. Maddy looks so cute in her little walker or jumper or what ever they call them these days.
Is Griffin going to pre-school?
Hope all is good there.
Hope to see you soon.
Andrea
Laura
She is truly beautiful and we are soo happy for you all. enjoy your new little angel.
Jodi, David and Zachary
Hope all is well, Laura! I have enjoyed reading about Maddy and Griffin. Can't wait to hear more!
Nina
Post a Comment